Curtains come in different sizes, colours, and fabrics. Although there are a lot of curtains to choose from, there is a chance that you do not always get the best fit for your home.
Having made to measure curtains gives you a lot of options. You can choose fabrics and other accessories. These curtains are built to fit the dimensions of your windows. Also, your curtains will not be found in other houses since it is personalized.
The Yorkshire Fabric Shop listed down the reasons why made to measure curtains are worth every penny and effort.
1. Fit your Windows The first benefit of made to measure curtains is they are created for your window measurements. With so many available curtains, it is difficult to find the right size. When you choose custom curtains, they will definitely fit your windows.
2. Cost-Effective Made to measure curtains are crafted using high-grade materials. In most cases, these curtains are under warranty so you can get your money back if you are not satisfied with the quality. Since made to measure curtains last longer, you do not need to replace them often. Yes, they may be expensive but their cost is less per year since you do not have to buy a new one. These curtains are excellent choices for long-term use. Bespoke curtains are usually not returnable.
3. Many colours and patterns Achieving a specific style is possible if you choose a made to measure curtain. You have the freedom to blend various prints and colours to create a look that can show your individuality. Every time the season changes, you can also switch curtains based on the weather.
4. Control light Depending on the position of the windows, made to measure curtains allow the best amount of light to enter the room. If you want to increase the amount of light, use a thinner fabric like linen. On the other hand, use a thicker fabric if you want to block the light. A thick poly cotton fabric lining is a great choice to block the natural light. There are also curtains that have 50 SPF which is also effective in blocking moistures and smokes.
5. Energy Efficient Aside from making your home more elegant, made to measure curtains can also help you save money by cutting the energy bill. The insulating properties help the curtains block the outdoor temperatures into the room.
The type of fabric used and its color greatly affect the amount of light that comes in or stays out in the room. Made to measure curtains make your home look better. Aside from this, they also give you the ability to cater to your specific needs. Consider buying made to measure curtains to have a quality window treatment. The benefits of these curtains enable them to be a worthy investment for your home.
If you have decided to buy made to measure curtains, the Yorkshire Fabric Shop has a plethora of materials to choose from. We are also equipped with expert tailors who will surely create the curtains of your dreams. Come and visit our store or website to see our collection of fabrics.